HOW TO GET THE ADVENTURE CREDIT UNION MOBILE APP
- For iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch: download the free app from the Apple Store, search Adventure Credit Union
- For Android: download from the Android Market, search Adventure Credit Union
- For other devices: visit http://m.option1cu.org and click Mobile Banking. From there a link will display to download our app.
HOW DO I REFRESH MY SETTINGS ON THE MOBILE BANKING APP?
The MOBILE Banking app occasionally requires the settings to be updated on your device. The procedures below will assist you with updating the settings on your device:
Apple Devices: Open the app on your device. Tap the About button, then tap the Back button. Your settings have been updated, you can then proceed to login to the MOBILE Banking app.
Android Devices: Open the app on your device. Tap the Setup button and proceed to login. Your settings have been updated and you can proceed to use MOBILE Banking as usual.
If your phone is not app compatible, you can securely access MOBILE Banking with our secure web version. When you visit the Adventure Credit Union website from any mobile device, you will see login options - one for ONLINE Banking and one for Mobile Banking. Depending on your device and how you prefer to access your accounts, you have options to login with the option that best fits you.
Or you can just go to http://m.option1cu.org on your mobile device browser and you will be automatically redirected to our mobile website. Click on the Mobile Banking link and sign in using your ONLINE Banking information.
SMS / TEXT BANKING
SMS or Text Banking is a simple way to get balance and transaction information in real time. By simply sending a text message command to Adventure, you will receive a response with the requested information. It provides quick and simple access to your account balances, account history, and allows you to transfer funds. Click here to learn more.
Alerts are reminders that notify you of important information when you need it. To be active, you must setup and turn on the alerts you want. To stop receiving alerts simply delete them at any time.
To set up alerts, log in to your MOBILE Banking app, click Alerts, and click New Alert. On the Alert Home screen you will see what alerts you have set up already or you can select a new alert or help. There are three alerts available:
- Daily summary. This alert is sent once a day every day and includes the balance for the account and any transactions that have cleared your account since the previous day’s alert.
- Balance changed. This alert is sent if your balance changes either up or down from one day to the next. If your balance does not change no alert is sent.
- Balance below. This alert is sent if your balance falls below an amount you have entered into the alert setup screen. For example, if you set $100 to be the alert value then your balance changes from $150 to $75 you will receive an alert.
All alert functionality is accessed from the Alert Home screen. You can create alerts for each account, delete alerts or edit the value for the Balance Below alert. For example, if you want a low balance alert for your checking account and another one for your saving account you have to setup alerts for each account separately.
Note: Your phone must be enrolled for SMS before enabling above alerts. Just log in to MOBILE Banking and click SMS. The SMS Profile screen will allow you enroll up to 5 different mobile numbers.
SECURING YOUR MOBILE DEVICE
Because mobile devices are much easier to misplace and are more susceptible to theft, Adventure Credit Union recommends that you secure your device with a PIN or password. While you will be prompted for your online banking password before you can access your account, this will provide another layer of protection. Contact your service provider for more details on setting up a PIN or password for your specific mobile device